The walls of jerusalem arabic hebrew surround the old city of jerusalem approx 1 km in 1535 when jerusalem was part of the ottoman empire sultan suleiman i ordered the ruined city walls to be rebuilt. 4 the walls of jerusalem today jerusalems current walls were built under the orders of suleiman the magnificent between the years 1537 and 1541. Bible history online the walls of jerusalem second temple jerusalem. While israel was established as a safe haven for the jewish people the expansionist aims and the oppressive policies of israel make the prospects for peace in the holy land recede further as the years go by
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.