A fascinating and informative exploration of periglacial processes past and present and their role in landscape evolution periglacial geomorphology presents a comprehensive introduction to the processes that operate in present periglacial environments and discusses the inferences that can be drawn about former periglacial environments from those processes. Periglacial geomorphology colin k ballantyne emeritus professor in physical geography university of st andrews scotland uk. Ballantyne ck 1998 aeolian deposits on a scottish mountain summit characteristics provenance history and significance earth surface processes and landforms 23 625 641 ballantyne ck 1998 age and significance of mountain top detritus. On dec 31 2007 ck ballantyne published the chapter periglacial landforms paraglacial geomorphology in the book encyclopedia of quaternary science
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.